To make your holidays unforgettable, we’re offering the tastiest, pasture-raised turkeys you will find. Our birds are raised on pasture here in the California Food-Shed where much of their diet consists of grasses, pasture plants, berries, seeds, insects… everything that is naturally suitable to an omnivorous turkey diet!
While we’re confident both of our birds will satisfy you, our selection of Broad Breasted Bronze or Heritage bird will each have their strengths at the table, offering a unique and unforgettable dining experience.
Limited Supply of Turkeys Available: These are already available for pre-order, early bird gets the worm!
- Heritage Turkey This slow growing, premium bird embodies the characteristics of a wild turkey, frolicking, energetic and garrulous. The heritage bird delivers a rare experience that more should enjoy!
- Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey A fully flavored bird raised in the same pastoral environment as the Heritage bird, this more modern beauty will pack a healthy amount of white breast meat.
You can place your Thanksgiving order with Marin Sun Farms any one of the following ways:
- Use our secure online butcher shop at www.marinsunfarms.com/retail
- Contact Mike at 415-663-8997 x106 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Place your order in person at one of our two retail Butcher Counters: Point Reyes Station, or Oakland’s Market Hall; or at one of our two Farmers Markets around the Bay Area.
PICKING UP YOUR TURKEY: When you place your order you can select any of our Bay Area turkey pick-up locations.
At Marin Sun Farms we raise our poultry on pasture. Poultry brought up with fresh air, sunshine, and fresh pasture under them, produce the highest quality, best tasting food for your table!