Restaurant Butcher Shop Team Member
Posted on 02/01/17
Marin Sun Farms is seeking a part-time employee at our Point Reyes Station Butcher Shop Restaurant. The position will be responsible for various tasks including customer table service, retail sales, busing tables, opening/closing, dish washing, and some prep cook work. The shop operates with a strong team focus where staff are expected to rotate to, or be assigned to, various responsibilities and assist where needed, sharing in all duties as directed. Gratuity compensation is distributed to the entire team. Fair pay is of the highest priority. Applicants should expect a rigorous restaurant schedule, while being confident of the empowerment to succeed at this unique local food destination.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service and a high quality experience.
- Seating customers, presenting them with menus and beverages lists, and taking their orders, etc.
- Maintaining solid product knowledge and daily specials. Answering any questions about Marin Sun Farms’ meats.
- POS System Operation
- Pouring wine and beer, serving other beverages, and serving food from kitchen.
- Clearing and re-setting tables, as needed.
- Counter Retail Sales
- Dish washing, cleaning, busing tables
- Prep Cook tasks
- Other tasks as assigned by manager and/or as needed for the team
This is a part-time position. Friday, Saturday, Sunday shifts are currently available.