Outside Sales Manager
Posted on 02/02/17
Outside Sales Manager- Sustainable Meat Wholesale
Well established locally owned meat company is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate Outside Sales Manager to drive the company’s wholesale business and lead the company’s revenue goals. The ideal candidate is a hunter, has a positive, can – do attitude and knows how to find, build and nurture Client relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
This is a new position so the sky is the limit when it comes to developing and growing new business and maintaining strong relationships with clients as well as executing new and creative market strategies. The Outside Sales Manager is goal oriented, works collaboratively with Operations and the Executive team, and not only focuses on profitability but maintaining a satisfied customer base as well as promoting the company locally.
To be successful in this position you must possess:
- Able to travel up to 75% in the field
- 2–5 years’ experience in sales and business development
- In-depth knowledge of customer acquisition and local economic drivers
- Self-motivated, results oriented and able to work autonomously
- Proficient in CRM, ERP and inventory management
- Goal oriented and able to produce sales metrics as needed for Executive team
- Demonstrated business acumen skills with experience in dealing with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to identify customer needs and work as a partner to ensure their success as well as maintaining profitable margins for the company
Employment type: Full-time
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume. Use the subject heading “Outside Sales Manager- Sustainable Meat Wholesale” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.