Front Counter Sales Associate
Posted on 07/21/17
Position: Front Counter Sales Associate
Department: Oakland Butcher Shop
The Marin Sun Farms Front Counter Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per MSF standards, generating sales, merchandising and safeguarding company assets.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Opening and closing the retail butcher counter
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
· Assist in merchandising, display maintenance, and sanitation
· Assist in processing and replenishing meat, merchandise and monitoring stock.
· Ability to talk about meat and cooking techniques
· Communicate customer requests to management
· Taking special customer orders for the retail shop
· Ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise
· Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
· Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
About Marin Sun Farms- At Marin Sun Farms our goal is to participate in creating a more sustainable food model and inspire an agrarian culture that conserves our landscapes, supports the health of its inhabitants and restores the vitality of a region that has thrived for hundreds of years. To accomplish this, we focus on the production of local, grass fed, pasture-based food to nurture our Bay Area communities and families. Meat is harvested and hand butchered at Marin Sun Farms Petaluma, a certified organic and Animal Welfare Approved humane facility. We sell our branded beef, pork, lamb, goat, poultry and eggs into the marketplace to accounts throughout California.
To Apply: Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Front Counter Sales Associate” in the subject line
No phone calls, please. Thank you.